Thursday, October 11

Booked!

I just booked my flight!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
I can hardly believe this is happening after talking about it for SO LONG!
WOW.
Ok....just breathe....breathe....
Whew.
Ok...
I'm good...
Ok.
Yeah.
I'm flying out of Vancouver at 10PM on Monday (the 22) and will arrive in Ireland at 2:45 PM (their time) Tuesday.
I'm hanging out in Northern Ireland for a couple days until the 26...then I will meet up with the Youth Group and head out to Coleraine for the youth rally.
So...yeah....this is it!
I am actually going!!!
This is SO weird!

6 comments:

HCOS support teacher said...

You forgot to mention the date. It's NOT this coming up Monday.. thankfully **sniff sniff*

Becks said...

So sudden!...well, sort of, but not really.

I'm so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm really excited for you Jill

Cardinal's Cove said...

Very cool Jill!

Does that mean this will be your last Sunday with us? I do know that if we have another farewell party for you it should definitely have another jube-jube war involved!!

We're praying for you! It's exciting!

Hopefully you won't get too nervous over the next week and a bit.

-Ryan

PJ said...

I should be around Sunday the 21...my flight doesn't leave til 10PM Monday so there is really no reason why I can't make a final appearance at C&C :)
I think a jujube war would be a good way to relieve the nerves! haha!

Anonymous said...

Exciting exciting! Good thing for this blog - you can keep us updated on how things are going and post some really cool pictures!