Friday, October 12

Counting down...

So now the countdown has begun and I'm starting to stress...a little...
I had a big shopping list today (it is my "Saturday" today) and big ambitions to get it all done...
But nothing seemed to go right (ie: the stores didn't have the things I needed, and things are so darn expensive!), and I only got a few things done, and I still don't have a raincoat, and I still need to get so much random paperwork stuff done, and I don't know if everything I need to bring will weigh over 20 kg, and I have no clothes (ok that's a lie...but you know what I mean! I'm a terribly vain little beastie, and I like to have new things...or at least nice things...) and....I'm stressed about $$. Which is what most of it comes down to.
Its terribly selfish and "un-trusting"...I know.

No comments: