Yay! I got some pictures on here...see, I'm stubborn and I tried again, even though the internet is being mean to me and frequently disconnecting. Unfortunately I don't have my Giant's Causeway pictures on this computer (Sam's), which is really too bad because they are my favorites. But I will do my best to put them up when I get settled into my own place.
Ahh, the rugged beauty of Northern Ireland!!
This was taken in Portrush.
This picture was taken in Portrush too...its not very interesting...I thought it was a different one! haha!

This was the house we stayed in during the MAD weekend, with all the youth. It was out in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by farms, and sheep, and rolling green hills....
I went out for a long walk and took a lot of pictures, and even got caught in some intense rain!

This is the little town of Ballycastle, in Northern Ireland. A lot of Sam's family live here, so we visited them during my time in Antrim. It was absolutely gorgeous there! I loved how the houses were built right to the edge of the peninsula. The scenery was gorgeous, because you could see misty cliffs in the distance in one direction, and Raithlin Island in another. The waves were huge that day, and it was windy. We would be walking along the beach and suddenly a wave would crash and sweep right in and I would be doing a little dance to keep just ahead of it so that my feet wouldn't get soaked!
There was this cool rock that had a face in it too, but I can't get any more pictures up right now. I don't even know if this post will work.
3 comments:
Finally some pics..yay! I actuallys see some blue sky peeking through. Love those big waves and rocks! Any pics of you?! Keep posting! :)
wow, the pictures look amazing... are you liking your new camera?
I love the new camera! Its a million times better than the old one...its just my photography skills that need improving now :)
Those pictures do make Ireland look pretty cold, don't they? And it is! I'm freezing!
Post a Comment