Sunday, November 18

A Rainy Walk Through Irish Countryside...

Narrow country roads...seaside villages...rolling green hills...misty cliffs...
Nothing quite like telephone lines to ruin magical scenery :P
Caught in torrential rain!
Experimenting with the focus on my camera.

Soaked.
Beautiful sunset.

Nearly back.


It took me the better part of an hour to get these up. So you'd better appreciate them :P

6 comments:

HCOS support teacher said...

Oh, Jill, those are great pics! You looks soo....Irish! And I just love those roads... so narrow and quaint looking. How far from your place is this? Keep posting pics!!

Liz said...

Jill, those pictures are amazing!! I'm so JEALOUS! :P Wish I were there with you.
Miss you!

~L.J~ said...

Wow! You are an amazing photographer and well I suppose Ireland is just an amazing place to take pictures of too eh? You are so LUCKY! Keep posting pictures and keep having a good time!!!
Miss ya

Anonymous said...

Those were taken in Antrim, during the MAD weekend (when I first arrived). Cork is quite different, and I'm not by the ocean anymore :(
I did a little video of myself on the same day, but blogger is refusing to cooperate...

Kriss said...

Hey Jill,
I loved the pictures and am so jelous that you get to do all the fun traveling and exploring while I'm stuck here in Canada working... :(
Hope all is well...Biggest hugs! Kriss

Cardinal's Cove said...

Wow, catching up on some blogs that I don't think I've checked in like a week and was so excited to finally see some pictures! How awesome!

That first one of the narrow road reminded me of a post way back on my blog involving rally cars. I wonder how fast one could go on that little road? I'm sure it's much nicer with sheep and stuff on it .. but .. I do wonder.. :D

Great hearing about your adventures and all the fun you're having! We continue to pray for you and I hope you're feeling really settled and in wonder at all the good that God has given you. :)

Totally amazing! I'm a mite jealous. :)

Grace and peace,

Ryan