Very nice! When did you do this? Was this the place on the ocean you stayed at that first weekend? Very nice, but FLAT!!! And wet.. Glad you like the rain! :)
I'm lovin'it! It's great to see some pic's...it truly is beautiful. Nice to hear that you got your visa...and when are you possibly moving into that little place of your own? Oh, by the way, somehow skype was removed from our computer so when we are up again, we will contact you. cheers, Karen
6 comments:
I know...its not very exciting...but its something, right? :D
Very nice! When did you do this? Was this the place on the ocean you stayed at that first weekend? Very nice, but FLAT!!! And wet.. Glad you like the rain! :)
Haha! That was great Jill =) It was nice to hear your voice! hehe... Sounds like you are having fun. Even if it's a little wet eh?
Meghan
Wow! cool video! You can talk to us right through the computer! .. it's .. like .. you never actually left!
... Maybe you didn't?
Are you just hiding out in the Alberta foothills near like Calgary? I think so.
:D
Oh wait .. it's raining .. not snowing ... ok .. I concede.
You don't sound very Irish yet. More accent please! :D
I'm lovin'it! It's great to see some pic's...it truly is beautiful. Nice to hear that you got your visa...and when are you possibly moving into that little place of your own?
Oh, by the way, somehow skype was removed from our computer so when we are up again, we will contact you.
cheers, Karen
Sweeeet!...you should do that more often.
Post a Comment