Monday, November 19

Today's Accomplishments

While you all are probably just opening your sleepy little eyelids, it is 3:30PM here and I have already accomplished much.
1. I went for a 2 hour walk around the town, exploring and buying things.
2. I went to a little Irish "delicatessen" thing and saw that they sold "homemade croquettes" and though *YUM!*, so I bought them. I should have guessed that they would not be the scrumptious meaty (and salty haha) Dutch-style croquettes I know and love...they are instead filled with mashed potato!! They were actually really good, but the first bite WAS a little disapointing because I was expecting something else.
3. I bought a little wireless thingy for my computer as my big brother Paul advised last night, and now I have the internet on my laptop! Hurrah!!!
4. I have put up a bunch of pictures on my facebook! So hurry and go look 'cause there's a few gooders.
I accomplished more than that too, of course... :P

8 comments:

HCOS support teacher said...

I was just talking 'croquettes' with Aunty Dee.. will have to make some in the next few weeks. Will save some in the freezer for you. :)
Glad your computer works!!! Hurray!

Becks said...

What are croqettes? I've never heard of them...at least by that name.

Becks said...

Wow, I love the new decorating of the blog, especially the title banner!

HCOS support teacher said...

Nice banner!

PJ said...

whoops...I was trying to fix it and then my electrical converter died! I just bought a new one.

Cardinal's Cove said...

Love the new banner and all the pictures .. very well done!

So .. I have a question. Say you're driving on the road in the banner .. and you meet another car going the other way. What happens? :) What would you do?

PJ said...

Ever heard of the game "Chicken"...?


Haha, just kidding :P
I asked my driver the same thing. One of the two of you would have to back up until you get to a little pull-over point. There's like 3 on the whole 15 minute stretch, so you just have to go really really fast and hope you get where you're going before you meet oncoming traffic!!! :D

Beka, croquettes are YUMMY! haha...its like stewed beef and veggies rolled into a bread-crumb batter and deep fried. MMMM...I will sincerely miss them this Christmas season.

I like my banner too...but I can't seem to get it to stretch long and thin. Oh well. I'm glad you all like it :)

MashedTaterz said...

Nice work getting the wireless card going sis. There may be some hope for you to adapt to the 21st century yet!
Post more stuff!