Hey guess what...I'm spending Christmas is Ireland. Weird, eh?? I mean really. Who would've thought at the beginning of this year that I would end up here. Not me. Cool.
Definitely weird for us, too! You have left a gaping hole in our family this Christmas; everytime me and Aunty Dee laugh about absolutely nothing, we can both imagine you rolling your eyes! - , but we are looking forward to skyping tomorrow! Wish we had a web cam, too!!talk to you soon!!
I really miss not having you around during this holiday. I miss the great massages while sitting around with other family and laughing. I'm sure you will look back at this year with all kinds of great memories. I bet you will be envious for those times when you were free to travel and do your own thing. Have a great Christmas even if it is different than usual and even if we are home missing you a lot.
Love you DAD (don't see here where I identify myself)
Hope you have a merry Christmas, (though it may be near impossible without my radiant presence).
Your always choice gift selections will be sorely missed, by me mostly i think.
Also I'm pretty sure I've tasted all brands and types of EggNogg this year, and I do believe it might have to go to Dairyland's 'original' type. (I was hoping Blackwell's would beat it, but it just didn't have the aftertaste).
6 comments:
Definitely weird for us, too! You have left a gaping hole in our family this Christmas; everytime me and Aunty Dee laugh about absolutely nothing, we can both imagine you rolling your eyes! - , but we are looking forward to skyping tomorrow! Wish we had a web cam, too!!talk to you soon!!
Jill!
What will you be doing for Christmas? Will you be all alone?
Miss you!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Hi Jill
I really miss not having you around during this holiday. I miss the great massages while sitting around with other family and laughing. I'm sure you will look back at this year with all kinds of great memories. I bet you will be envious for those times when you were free to travel and do your own thing. Have a great Christmas even if it is different than usual and even if we are home missing you a lot.
Love you DAD (don't see here where I identify myself)
Don't listen to Mom,Web Cams are creepy. It would ruin Christmas for everyone.
But yah, in case Skype doesn't work tomorrow or something, this is it. Merry Festivus sister.
Miss yah again sister.
Hope you have a merry Christmas, (though it may be near impossible without my radiant presence).
Your always choice gift selections will be sorely missed, by me mostly i think.
Also I'm pretty sure I've tasted all brands and types of EggNogg this year, and I do believe it might have to go to Dairyland's 'original' type. (I was hoping Blackwell's would beat it, but it just didn't have the aftertaste).
Till next we speak.
I missed all you guys too!!! Thanks for the Christmas comments :D
Post a Comment