So whilst enjoying my guilt-free internet time today, I discovered 2 things that make me happy.
Amanda Falk has a new album out, and Leeland has one coming out. That is very exciting because I have each of their debut albums and love them to bits. I've been listening to them nonstop since I got them over a year ago now I think, and I'm still not sick of them. Which is more than I can say of most my music. I'm sick of all of it right now (except those 2 of course!).
In honor of the Christmas season, I am enjoying a borrowed Christmas CD- "Christmas with Frank and Bing". You all should know I'm a huge sucker for the old Big Band era music...it delights my heart like none other. I don't know if its because it reminds my subconscious of classic Disney movies I watched as a child, or because I am a particularly nostalgic person, or what. I just like it. A lot. Especially the cheesy bird singing along in one of them.
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment