First, during a visit to Tescoes (The Irish -or maybe European?- equivalent of Superstore) what do I spy with my little eye...? Tim Hortons prepackaged donuts! It was a little twilight zone experience. I could hardly believe it. There right in front of me was something very Canadian. So naturally I took a picture!!!

And then I got my "Christmas package" from home!!! How exciting!!! Amongst the goodies were these delightfully warm, and much-anticipated slippers!

And my favorite tea that is sadly unavailable here. I look forward to sipping the nectar later today...

Not much has been going on with me. The kids/teens clubs don't start until next week, but I'm busy preparing the crafts for them. My "scissor hands" will be very developed soon! Nice and muscly. Very attractive.
The weather has been cold, frosty on two occasions, which felt a very little bit like Canada. Right now its raining buckets. I haven't been out walking much due to the rain. And my laziness.
I have socks stuck around the French doors in my room to keep out the draft. Last week we had serious wind storms and I could feel the freezing cold breeze circling my room. It was actually so strong that some of the socks were blown out! Now its not so bad. It just looks funny. I have very colorful socks.
Been watching some movies on a portable DVD player lately. Amazing Grace was last night's delight. 'Twas fantastic...really liked it. Maybe I will watch Transformers tonight :P
EDIT: Oh PS...Did I mention that I am giving my first ever official Piano Lessons this week?! I'm terrified!

5 comments:
Oh, I'm so glad you got the parcel! Now you'll be waiting for your birthday one..hopefully not as long!
So, did you BUY the TH donuts?
Hey, wait a minute..PIANO Lessons? Tell me more!! That is great! I was just looking over at the piano here that is sitting alone and hardly used. Such a waste..
Yeah, you should so buy some Timmy's donuts and see if they taste anything like the ones here. Somehow buying packaged Tim Horton's donuts doesn't quite match up with..."Always Fresh At Tim Hortons"...But maybe it's the experience that counts.
Wait a minute! You saw TH donuts and took a picture of them but didn't buy them?! Please, please tell me you bought them.
BTW, I only recently found your blog again and have really enjoyed reading about your adventures in Ireland. :)
Sorry girls. Didn't buy 'em. They looked gross. Tim Hortons donuts aren't great at the best of times. I more a Krispy Kreme girl myself...
...buuuutttt....since you are all so persistent, if I see one again I will buy it and let you know how it is ;)
Post a Comment