Ahhhhhh...warm, snuggly, bliss...
Cue wake-up alarm.
Just five more minutes, please.
Cue snooze alarm.
NO!
Ugh, I should really get up.
Drag myself out of bed, get ready.
Heading out the door in 10 minutes to catch the bus.
Phone rings.
Flight delayed due to fog.
Ok.
So there was no need for me to get up this early. I could have slept in.
Sigh.
I catch a later bus, and arrive on time.
Wait.
Wait.
Wait.
Wait.
Wait.
No sign of Christine. I go shopping until next aircoach arrives.
Wait.
Wait.
Wait.
No Christine.
Go shopping again.
Decide to catch 4:00 bus home. At 3:30 mobile rings.
Christine is back in Belfast after an ordeal with flights and foggy conditions. Have to arrange another time to meet. Sorry that your day was messed up.
No big deal. Its ok.
Bus home.
Very tired.
Wish I could've slept in, that's all.
5 years ago

4 comments:
Oh, I can feel your pain!!! Days like those are so...frustrating... were you able to see the silver lining through all this? Was there some value to it? Hope so! Hugs!
STEP AWAY FROM THE CHOCOLATE!
Wow, I can't imagine anything more awful than going all that way...when you'd rather have stayed home...and then have it all be for nothing.
Hopefully now you have a few days to relax though. Yes?! Or is the rest of your week busy as well?
Dear Anonymous:
I have still not touched chocolate since the 6th. I'm very proud of myself. I even went inside Butler's Chocolate Shop in Cork and ordered a chai latte, and got a free chocolate with it that I DIDN'T eat!
I am /very/ self controlled...
except in the area of resisting the internet... :S
Post a Comment