And let me tell you, they were numerous ;)
After a fitful sleep last night, I woke up early and laid in bed until 9:30, but the sun was shining and I had to get up to get stuff done, and head out to the Mum's & Tots group at 10:30.
I was feeling very stressed out with everything I needed to get done, and not really wanting to go, but it was the one day that I was needed to stay and lock up afterwards.
Joy #1- A GLORIOUS SUNNY DAY!!! It is absolutely gorgeous weather today! I actually got really warm from the sun, and didn't wear a coat. I love it so much!
Joy #2- The babies were especially cute today and smiled at me! Usually babies don't like me. The mums were nice too ;)
Joy #3- Was reminded that we don't have Bible Club tomorrow so I don't have to stress about getting the craft ready.
Joy #4- Met a couple people that I knew in town when I went shopping. Nothing makes you feel like a "local" quite like stopping to chat halfway across the Fermoy bridge!
Joy #5- This is a big one...ready?
As I was walking home, lugging my groceries, and sweating...yes, sweating (from the sun, not the exertion OF COURSE)I thought to myself, The only thing that could make this day the best ever is if I FINALLY got my birthday parcel. I craned my neck to see if there was a nice brown package awaiting on my doorstep.
Well there wasn't. That's ok, I consoled myself. It'll be here soon.
And as I fit the housekey into the lock, something caught my eye...tucked away behind the plant-stand was a goodly-sized brown package!!!
YIPEEEE!!!
My Mom's birthday parcel has arrived at last!!!

There were lots of goodies inside, and books, and a great CD by Leah Nogue, Katie's sister. Wait. Not all of you might know Katie. I might have to do a little post about her later. No pun intended. Snicker. Haha, sorry Katie.
The only thing that was mysteriously missing were...well here's a clue.

That's right, the dropjes were not in the package. I suspect foul play.
But that's ok. Not even missing dropjes can dampen this sunny day for me!

2 comments:
Oh Happy Day! Glad it was so good! Love ya!
I'm glad to hear about your sunny day Jilli! I hope your Valentine's Day is equally good!
Post a Comment