Friday, February 8

Going to Town in Portadown

Tonight myself and at least 3 others from the church are driving up North to Portadown to attend a conference for Christian childrens' workers (or something like that!). Basically its on how to teach God's grace to children/teens in a way that they will understand, I'm sure it will be helpful to myself as well. Those that went last year (it was on a different topic) say that its really good.
We will arrive at the B&B around midnight tonight, and then the conference will take up all of tomorrow, and then we're driving back, so I'm afraid I won't have much daylight to take pictures...its really too bad we have our priorities straight :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you'll have a great time! Looking forward to hearing about it. How many hours drive is it?

Anonymous said...

I'd be really interested in that as I find that is a tough subject for kids to really grasp...heck, most of the time it's tough for me to fully grasp it!

PJ said...

The speakers were FANTASTIC!
It was a really great weekend, I'm totally fried from all the driving though. I will have to go back and look through my notes to absorb all that I learned once my brain grows back.
Going to work now...