I don't know much about Lent, and I've never done it before. From what I hear it commemorates the 40 days that Jesus spent in the desert, and you are supposed to give up something you like for forty days starting today.
I'm giving up Chocolate.
It will be very hard. I am addicted, a self-confessed chocoholic. And its very easy to come by here, in some form or another. I have chocolate almost every day, really.
I want it already.
5 years ago

3 comments:
Good for you, Jill.. I think I'm going to research Lent this year, too. Don't you have to replace the thing you give up with something?
You are a brave person. I hope you'll keep us posted on how it goes.
I've never gotten the whole "chocolate" craze. I mean, I like it, but I probably only have it a few times a month. I think I'm more of a salt person.
Lent always takes me by surprise. I haven't really put much thought into it. I've given up listening to music (as in, voluntarily, on my own.) and that was EXTREMELY hard for me as I'm a music addict.
Post a Comment