Tuesday, February 19

Lurker's Lurgy Part II


Can you believe how hard it is to find a picture of innocent-looking glowing eyes on google?
Maybe because lurking is sinister. You know me, but I don't know you.
Haha, ok, I'm done with the guilt-trip.
Because I've been lurking a lot lately, so I guess I'm one to talk.
Anyway its been brought to my attention that maybe some lurkers only lurk because they don't know how to de-lurk. (Ha! That was fun to say)
I am here to remedy that.
First of all, click on the comment link.
That's an important step.
This will bring you to a new *gasp* screen. Don't be frightened, its all part of the process. Also, don't be distracted by the other comments, if they exist. Yours will be appreciated even if it is only a reiteration of a previous note...though I'm sure you can come up with something interesting or witty of your own. I have faith in you.
Now type your clever comeback into the box under the sign "Leave a comment".
Then, choose an identity.
If you don't have a Blogger or other blog account (if you do, I'm assuming you know how to comment :P) you can click on the "Name/URL" option, or "Anonymous".
Please don't choose anonymous, there is no need to hide. We are all friends here.
Instead, I encourage you to choose "Name/URL". Type in your name, and you can leave the URL bit blank...it will still work.
And that my lurking friends, is how to comment. Now you have no excuses. HA!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill,
I am guilty of lurking!!!
I don't know you but I love seeing Ireland through your eyes.
Please keep writing I enjoy your blog very much.
Amy's mom in law.

Haelle said...

Well, technically I am not lurking because you know I read your blog. But I know it does feel nice to get comments so I will finally come out of my hole and comment.(this is the part where you start clapping 20 cps((claps per second)) because it is such an honour to have Hannah actually writing on your blog.
Okay. what am I supposed to say after the part that I say that I am commenting on your blog. Trust me I am very inexperianced at this.
Please don't meet a sheepfarmer unless...he is really ugly so I won't get jealous :P and you promise I can come live with you.
That's all that comes to mind right now.
But I hope you enjoyed this..

'Nette J said...

Hi Jill, I will finally admit it...I lurk. I am enjoying your blog tremendously. What an adventure. I started reading pj as a link from Karissa's blog. Keep it up!

PJ said...

Hello everyone, and welcome!
Your comments have made me very happy indeed :)

ps. Hannah, practice makes perfect! :P

Anonymous said...

I already de-lurked.
Now I'm de-lurking again.
Here I am.