We were going to cover a lot of ground over 12 days and stay in a castle for a night...the works. It was going to be fantastic!
Last night I was checking over some stuff on one of the connected sites and noticed something strange...
"The UKI Combination Tours will not be running in the foreseeable future."
eh?
I emailed the contact address, and sure enough I got something back this morning.
Its a no-go.
Hmmm...
I'm sure filling a month with sight-seeing won't be hard to do. But I do want some variety, and getting around can be expensive. A sight I could do without seeing is a cardboard box called Home! :)

3 comments:
Hi there Jill,
This Lurker has finally figured out how to leave a comment. :)
Now that I'm here ... I have nothing to say. Strange...
Baby steps.
Don't get discouraged Jill, keep searching for that great bargain tour! You are your father's daughter!!! Make him proud! :)
Auntie Heather
I'm sure something will work out, your plans sound marvelous. I'm slightly envious of your opportunity but I will enjoy it through your writings. =)
I know it is a sad day indeed! Hopfully we'll find someone to drive us around for free instead :P wouldn't that be ducky?
Post a Comment