Friday, March 14

I Am Alive

Sorry the blogging has slowed down this past week, its been busy and I guess I just haven't been in the mood. Sam and Karen have come and gone, so the house is now empty and...mine. Sort of.
This weekend the entire youth group is coming over for an all-nighter, so that should be an adventure! Then its Patrick's Day, and I have the next 2 weeks free of commitments so I might take a bus somewhere new and exciting.
Then its back to the grindstone.
Anyway I must go vacuum the floors now. Moving is a messy business.

5 comments:

netablogs said...

Glad you're still alive!! Have a swell weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you get the chance to get away.
Our newish neighbours are from Ireland. We were invited to thier St Patrick's Day party last night.
:) It's good to be Irish!

Heather

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the typo!!
Heather

netablogs said...

I hope you tell us all about St. Paddy's day in Ireland!!

Becks said...

Update! Update!

:D