I have to say that I've really been slacking in the blog department lately.
Sorry about that.
I guess things haven't been too exciting around here this month. I haven't really gone anywhere, or done anything particularly blog-worthy, I don't even think I've taken any pictures!
April has been kind of a roller-coaster month for me in many ways. I guess I've realized that I'm running out of time here and evaluating everything, and thinking ahead to the summer, and trying not to jump ahead of myself and live these next couple months to fullest!
I KNOW.
CONFUSING.
Its nearly May (WOW!), and by May 17th I'll basically be finished club work, and I'll be focusing on completing some practical projects for the church. On the 28th I meet Karissa in Belfast and we'll be gallivanting over Ireland for 30 days! Then I arrive back in Fermoy for another week before the Summer Bible Camp starts, and then a few days after that I fly home.
I just spent like...five minutes...sitting here, contemplating that.
Seriously.
I can't quite wrap my mind around it.
Its like trying to touch your ear with your tongue.
(Did you just try?)
Um...ya...I don't quite know how to feel at this point.
Excited to go home, sad to leave. Nervous about starting something new in the fall. Wondering how I'm going to fit back into Kamloops life...not that I think I'm too good for Kamloops :P
Just not sure how it goes anymore. It feels like I've been away forever.
Anyhoo, I'm just rambling now, probably cause I'm really tired and I need to sleep. Speaking of which I'm really not looking forward to the jet lag. I think it will be worse going "back" in time.
Until next time.
Your wee Irish friend.
5 years ago

3 comments:
Remember Jill, you're only 2/3 of the way through your stay, and perhaps the best is yet to come!! I always enjoy your blog no matter what you write about, and I'm not saying that just because I'm your mom! Love ya!
I agree with your mom. :)
I will tell you the same thing I told Steven.
Finish your time there well. Neither look forward to coming home nor dread coming home so much that it distracts you from enjoying the rest of your time and finishing your time well. God wants us to be thinking about TODAY, not tomorrow. :) I know you know this, just reminding .. God has a lot in store and for you to do yet before you leave whether you really want to come home or not..
Take it easy, relax, and enjoy God's goodness. :)
Blessings Jill .. and good to catch up on your blog.
Yes mother(s).
:P
Post a Comment