Thursday, April 17

What Do You Want to Know?

So I was trying to think of ideas for a blog post.
I know you guys think I'm like Superblogger or something and I never run out of ideas.
Not.
(heh. the reallly geeky inner-child that grew up in the 90's loves it when I say that)
Anyway the thought came to me, Hey you are in Ireland. Write about Ireland. People want to know about Ireland.
Well the sad fact is that when you've been in a place for a while you just get used to things, and I couldn't really think of anything about Ireland to write about!!!
So I leave the next post in your capable hands.

What do you want to know about Ireland?....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How are the grocery stores different than ours?
Do you have Starbucks?
What is the fashion trend there?
What kind of music is on the radio?
What are the most common kinds of cars?
Any strange animals?

..that's just a start..

Haelle said...

Where are all those cute sheep farmers?

PJ said...

Haha...this is a good start :P
Keep 'em coming!
If there are enough I will answer them tomorrow!

Kriss said...

What's the most exciting place you visited so far?
How many cobble stone streets are there around?
Is there a McDonalds around?
Ummm...

D said...

Ummmm. What's the temp / climate like compared to here?
Is that a boring question or what?
How about - what is a popular snack?