I'm freakin out here guys!
I'm leaving in less than 2 weeks and I'm super stoked to travel around Ireland with Karissa, but I just really started stressing about it lately, wondering if I'll have enough $ to do that, plus school, plus everything else I want to do...stressing about flights, trains, buses, hostels, leaving, coming home, luggage, posting parcels, souvenirs, plus doing stuff here for the church...
I just wish I had my own little travel agent that would say, "yes, book that one. No that one is overpriced, go over here and do this one instead. Try this route, its faster. Yes, that station is the one you want."
AHHHHH!!!!
PLEASE PRAY THAT MY MIND WILL SETTLE, MY HEART WILL STOP RACING, AND I WILL HAVE WISDOM IN MAKING THE DECISIONS THAT HAVE TO BE MADE.
5 years ago

5 comments:
Just remember: There are some things money can't buy..for everything else there's...VISA?
JUST KIDDING!!!!
You've got 2 weeks..I know you can do it! :)
So .. you should have been at our Bible Study last night ..
It was about PEACE.
Good stuff. and Timely that I have this stuff at my fingertips. :)
Some of the main points were:
-Pray about everything (even all the littlest of things), it takes a lot of the pressure off you.
-Trust God more. Things will work out. If we learn to pray just "I trust you God" instead of "I trust that you will do this or that", it takes a lot of the pressure off you.
lol .. and I do believe that applies to the fun stuff like traveling Europe as much as the big stuff like "trials" and "persecution".
It's going to be a blast, and you're going to love it. Have fun!!
It will come together, don't worry there Jill.
Psalm 29:11
Phil 4:6-7
We will be praying for you. :)
btw, the new hair looks very natural and stylish. well done.
Haha...I was reading that Phillipians verse, and I nearly smacked myself
1. Because I KNOW that verse. Or should know it.
2. We just did a Bible study on Phillipians.
I have no excuses.
Now I just have to remember it...
don't beat yourself up, we all do it, and we all can be that blind.
Glad you realized it. Glad you have peace. And glad you blogged about it. :)
Peace. :)
Post a Comment