I always thought summer began at the end of June.
Apparently not.
After having more wind and stormy weather than I'd ever experienced before (slight exaggeration?) in the past few weeks I never thought I would shed my winter layers and expose my toes in the Land of Rain.
Suddenly, over the weekend, summer happened.
In May.
There are clear blue skies, bright sunny rays, bumblebees, and singing birds galore!
I spent about an hour soaking up the sun yesterday, and it was HOT. Glorious!!
I've busted out the flip-flop sandals and tank tops, and the new short haircut is sooo nice in the warm weather.
This is a time for strawberries, lemonade, ice cream, and ice caps. My 4 summer food groups.
I'm just praying that this amazing weather lasts through June for the all-Ireland backpacking trip!
5 years ago

3 comments:
Are you going to find an internet shop so that you will update us as you travel the country?
Nice profile pic! :)
I don't know if we will spend much time in Internet cafes aside from figuring out bus schedules. I guess we will just see how it goes...
I want to see some sunny Ireland pics!
Post a Comment