Monday, June 2

In Derry

We've spent the last few days in Antrim...totally amazing. Staying with friends: very fun!
Last night we arrived in Derry city around 6PM and made our way to our first hostel...its very interesting! I don't think Karissa is too impressed with the hostel-y lifestyle! But jet lag does tend to suck up all your sense of adventure, so I'm sure she'll be enjoying every minute soon.
Anyhoo, I should go. We're doing a walking tour of Derry today and then catching a bus to Donegal.
There's free internet here so that's why I'm on.I don't know what facilities are like over there, but I'll try and give updates when I can.

Jill

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update... I'll try to follow your travels on a map.. hope you're having good weather!

Karen said...

Hope you are enjoying the touring...it sounds absolutely beautiful.