Monday, August 18

Blaaaaaaahhhh....

Don't get me wrong- I had a really great week out at Homewood. I'll probably do a post later.
But that's just it...I'm doing everything "later" and its making me feel soooo disorganized and rumpled up in my mind.
My room has not yet recovered from the post-painting mess, I have a few appointments I need to make AND attend before school starts on the 27th, I'm trying to get a job, considering buying a car, should get rid of my "N", I still haven't had my orientation at the university....I need to buy JEANS (my absolute favorite shopping chore...), my emails are way behind, and what am I doing...sitting here BLOGGING about it.
I don't understand myself.
The fun part of my summer is OVER. No more hanging around, no more putting things off...its time for me to get down to business.
In fact I will make a list. And I will start tomorrow.

Argh. This week is going to be so much fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soon enough, all the procrastination about preparing for school will be over and then you can procrastinate about school!