Tuesday, August 5

Heading Out

So its been a pretty stellar long weekend...I so enjoyed playing floor hockey on Friday, and rugby/football/keep-a-way + Soccer on Sunday night, even if it has left me looking as though I am physically abused. Huge purple & green bruises all up my legs. Fun fun!
Spent the day at LeFebvre's cabin on Shuswap lake yesterday-- water was sooo warm! Warmer than our pool. Spent hours in the water which is VERY unusual for me, and then played some "scum" (card game!) and then I fell asleep in the sand until dinner hehe...
I'm hoping to spend today being industrious (aren't I getting a good start??) getting ready for camp and preparing for MY FUTURE (aka School starts on the 27th), plus....meeting up with some friends who now live out of town! Should be a good day.
Now please excuse me while I check on my laundry and try to get some things done before I leave for town...I am a very busy person, dontcha know.

Oh ps. playing soccer the Girls (+Behn) beat the boys. That's right. We even had 1 less player for the first 1/3 or so. Paul, you were SO trying. Just face it. And then go back to the kitchen.

2 comments:

Becks said...

haha, had some good laughs on Sunday! See you when you get back...though it sounds like you'll pretty much head right into school. Ah! School, how quickly it approaches.

MashedTaterz said...

Oooooo...Sister.
First I shall conquer the evil Crabs of Cortez, and then I shall have to put the fear of man into you once again in soccer.

Your pointy elbows will avail you not!