Friday, October 3

I'm a Fan


A couple years back I made a bad decision.
My mom invited me to a small concert at Valleyview Church to hear a new Christian artist play, and I didn't go. I don't really know why I decided to stay home instead...but I should have gone. I missed out BIG TIME!
Luckily my mom still went and bought the album, self titled, "Amanda Falk".
I've listened to that CD ever since, and I've never got sick of it! She has a pretty mellow style, with lots of piano and guitar and beautiful melodies.
I was so excited when I heard about her new release, "Beautiful". Since I downloaded it from iTunes, I've had the songs stuck in my head all day! At school and at work I have them floating through my head, and its nearly impossible not to sing along with it in the car!
I absolutely love her music, so check it out!!

3 comments:

Haelle said...

Oh my gosh! Me too. And my mom also wanted me to go to the concert with her but at that point in my life going to the Gedderts youth group was way more fun. But she did get the CD for me and I seriously listen to it all the time.
So I should look into buying this new one.

Kriss said...

YAY! A new CD. I'm sure that I've listen to her last one to death, but I love it so much I just can't stop. It's got so many great catchy tunes (a.k.a. all of them)!

Anonymous said...

I agree...I am a huge fan! Her music just has a way of evoking emotion.

P.S. I can't believe you missed out on seeing her live!