Tuesday, October 7

Burning Questions

First of all I'd like to announce an official name change.
My Instructor known as The BFG is now simply, "Sully".
I'm sure you all have seen the Pixar film, Monsters Inc. Hopefully you will remember the huge blue monster who made little girls scream, but was really just a big teddy bear at heart.
I'm back in Sully's station at school, and one thing he does a lot is ask us these burning, unanswerable questions. Maybe you can help me out.

-If 7-11's are open 24/7, why are there locks on the doors?
-Why does Donald Duck wear only a shirt, but when he comes out of the shower he has a towel wrapped around his waist?
-How do they get teflon (non-stick) to stay on the pan?

2 comments:

M said...

7-11... Zombies

Donald Duck... Febreze

Teflon... Gravity

Only possible answers.

Cardinal's Cove said...

That is incredibly weird.

At this very moment that I am sitting here reading blogs before bed, I am sitting next to a 4 ft. Sully that my dad bought for my sister's baby (which has yet to arrive).

I think tonight I am going to dream of monsters.

I am being haunted.