
I burn myself a lot at school and work, and I'm beginning to lose sensation in my fingertips from always picking up, touching, testing, and dealing with hot foods.
This past week I burnt my arm when it touched the rim of a stainless steel bowl that had been heated by a nearby element. I only touched it for a second, and I thought the burn was minor.
Yesterday I noticed it was very red and looked pretty scabby, so I thought to myself that I better moisturize it.
Well surprise, surprise-- I forgot!
And this morning at work suddenly it really started to hurt, and I noticed that the scab had fallen off! eewwww!!
Now its stinging like crazy, and wearing long sleeves really irritates it. Ooouch!

6 comments:
Oh Jill, That's horrible
Please get better soon =)
Wow. There are some owwies you just dont want to kiss...
Hello Jill! Still browsing your blog every now and then...looks like you're doing well :)
Hopefully the scab did not become part of someone's meal!
My scabs are very flavorful. I'm sure they were a delight to whoever happened to get the extra crunch in their food.
Yikes! Looks pretty painful. Hopefully it will heal up sooner rather than later.
Ouch!!!
Post a Comment