Tuesday, October 21

Its That Time Again

It honestly does not seem like 365 days ago that I last wished dear PJ a happy birthday, the day before...well, that's tomorrow's post.
But, the fact is, today is PJ's 2nd Birthday. Kind of crazy, eh?
This blog has told you a lot about these first 2 post-highschool years: my first (hopefully last) car accident, a-day-in-the-life-of-a-Tim-Hortons-employeee, wedding dress shopping with Ange (the first of my friends to go :D), Christmas adventures, the passing of sweet Beebs, Homewood days, the Ireland saga, and lately my installment into the crazy world of cooking.
I still love blogging as much as ever, and I'm looking forward to finding out what will be written in the coming year....

Feel free to wish PJ a happy birthday, and drop a line telling which is your favorite/the most memorable PJ post you've read :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday PJ! I don't have one favorite post. I have many. And they would all be from your time spent in Ireland. It was like being on a virtual vacation every time I read your blog.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, PJ! Please write lots. everyday, in fact. Brings a chuckle to my day, usually...

MashedTaterz said...

Good work sis, you are a most diligent bloginator.