I like that you read my blog and support my sick and disgusting posts that everyone secretly wants to read but won't come out and SAY they want to read.
Wart - Definition "generally a small, rough tumor, typically on hands and feet but often other locations, that can resemble a cauliflower or a solid blister"
5 comments:
**gag alert!**
I could totally go for some wart blogging myself.
=P
I like you Matt.
I like that you read my blog and support my sick and disgusting posts that everyone secretly wants to read but won't come out and SAY they want to read.
I like that you keep it real.
Well done.
Wart - Definition
"generally a small, rough tumor, typically on hands and feet but often other locations, that can resemble a cauliflower or a solid blister"
Why would anyone not want to see such a thing?
NEW POST!NEW POST!
Post a Comment