I'm not calling it quits with my blog, (It would certainly be a desperate time in order for that to happen!) I'm just taking....another....break.
Reasons?
1. No time. After today all my free time (aka not at school and not working) will be consumed with copious amounts of homework. I have 3 tests to write next Thursday, plus assignments due at the end of this week, and studying for said tests. The study guides are HUGE. ARGH!
2. No inspiration. None.
So unless I find myself driven to a desperate method of procrastination, you will probably not find this blog updated for at LEAST a couple weeks.
BUT...
luckily for you, there are many blogs out there who have taken up the NABLOPOMO challenge, and will have daily updates for you blog cravings.
See ya later :)
5 years ago

4 comments:
A girl's gotta' do what a girl's gotta' do. :)
See you around. I know you will be back!
And blogging is GREAT when you're procrastinating doing something important.
Have a great semester!
we will miss having your updates but perhaps if something really funny happens in class or at work, you won't be able to resist the urge to blog about it!
Post a Comment