Sunday, January 4

Monday

I can hardly believe that I will have to set my alarm for early tomorrow morning.
I will have to don my poofy checkered pants, and black non-slip shoes.
I will brave the morning chill and icy roads.
Tomorrow I begin my second semester at TRU.
I'm not exactly excited...but not really dreading it either. The worst part is the homework, really.
I am kind of nervous about the first couple weeks, because I remember how the chefs made examples of the second level students in front of us newbies...some sort of intimidation tactic, I believe. And now it will be my turn to be yelled at...luckily there are quite a few of us level IIs this time around, so the love will be spread a little thinner than it was for those poor wretches. (Only 2 students graduated from level II this past semester)
I bought myself a little toolbox to replace the annoying soft black case from Bookies. Its shiny and red and beautiful. Its also stocked with a zester, courtesy of eldest brother, Paul. Isn't it fun to start school with new stuff? :)
Unfortunately I went to get my chef knife sharpened on Saturday and they said it won't be ready until tomorrow...so hopefully I won't need it too desperately on my first day!!
Anyway, it will be fun to see everyone again, and learn new things...I'm sure I'll get back into routine in no time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, you blogged again.
(I always check, you know)
Happy semester! Enjoy your zester. Hey that rhymes.

Anonymous said...

Aww, thanks for being a loyal reader!
ps. good rhyme :P