I have been reasonably healthy this fall and winter, and though I was battling the sniffles last week, I thought I had won.
Apparently not.

Yesterday I woke up with a slight scratch at the back of my throat, and felt a little achy, but nothing serious. Last night I hardly slept at all because I was so uncomfortable, and the throat got worse, and the annoying little dry "cough, cough." began. It hasn't stopped yet.
I really can't complain too much because my symptoms aren't really terrible. Just this dry, sandpaper throat, the odd "cough. cough", and slight sniffles. The worst part is the Zero Energy, and achy back. Its going to make school tomorrow a little bit of a nightmare. Siiiigh. "cough, cough."
ps. also....what happened to Spring?

2 comments:
We're twins!
I feel your pain. I have the same sore throat and dry cough. Hope we're both better soon! :)
Post a Comment