Tuesday, March 17

Its Green Day!

Happy St Patricks to all!

Its that special Irish holiday again, and I can hardly believe how time has flown by! It doesn't seem like a year since I celebrated the most authentic St Patty's of my life. Yet, I was thinking the other day, and I have now been home again for about as long as I was gone to Ireland. Approximately. Weird eh?
These past months have just gone soooo fast.
This year, the celebrations were a little more "low-key" to say the least. I didn't watch any parades, or drink any tall, dark, handsome beverages. In fact, the most Irish thing I did today was bake some soda bread at school, and decorate a cake with green marzipan shamrocks.
But I would like to point out something. I can hardly escape wearing green. Half my wardrobe is green. I noticed this the other day. Check it out.
On my bed covered in green sheets, I have a green t-shirts, and a green bag. And that's only the beginning. Funny thing is they are all very similar shades. I guess its my comfort color.

Did you do anything special for St Pattys?

1 comment:

Kriss said...

I love all your green things. They are so pretty. My St. Patty's day wasn't too thrilling. Although the people I was with did drink green beer. It made me laugh. And think of you and the time we spent together in my most favorite green place in the world.