My cold has gotten worse.
Much, much, worse.
I thought I was going to perish this morning. I almost slept through my alarm. Made it to school just on time, and managed to function for part of the morning with a headache, terribly sensitive eyes, and a hacking cough. My teacher finally told me it would probably be best for me to go home.
I have not missed a single day at school yet this year...I have a thing about taking sick days.
But today I finally gave in, and went home just before 10.
I've spent the remainder of the day laying in bed, sipping neo citron, and watching planet earth.
My nose is red and raw, I have no voice, and weirdly my skin is super sensitive. Not a whole lot of fun.
I hope this goes away before the weekend!
5 years ago

2 comments:
Sounds awful. I hope you're feeling better soon.
First day you missed school!? Wow, you don't want to know how many classes I've skipped... ;)
Post a Comment