Monday, April 13

Rose-Tinted Holidays

It was beautiful and very satisfying that I slept in until 8:30 am, the last person up...and it is Monday morning. That has not happened since...probably August of last year. I was even the first person up on Christmas morning!
This whole weekend was a delight. Four whole days off...indescribably wonderful.
What did I do with my time? Well, beyond what you've read about the past 3 days, I've really done a whole lot of nothing!
I got some summer shopping done, and I watched a lot of tv, and the highlight was a quick visit from the Homewood director and his family on their way to Calgary. Very fun!
But other than that...well...

I did spend about an hour, taking over 100 pictures of a rose.

Does that count?

3 comments:

Liz said...

I LOVE those pictures Jill!!

Kriss said...

Your pictures are lovely! They make that artistic, photo loving gushy side of me feel all warm and fuzzy.
P.S. who's the eighth couple?

PJ said...

My friend Flora from Homewood got engaged this week! I just knew it wouldn't stop at seven!
I've got more rose pictures too, but my photo editing program is pretty limited and I didn't want to get too repetitive :)