Sorry I've been so bad at blogging lately.
I feel like I haven't got much to say these days. Nothing super exciting has happened (besides Karissa's 21st Birthday! Happy Birthday!!), and I actually slept through the night last night. No mouse stories, no adventure stories, no kitchen stories...
I do have a question though. I've been thinking about acronyms (I think that is the word), and I was wondering what they mean. MIA is Missing in Action, right? What about AWOL? Is that Absent WithOut Leave? And what is STAT? Like, "I need that scalpel, STAT!" Does it mean anything? Or is it just fun to say? I dont' know.
5 years ago

3 comments:
STAT is the abbreviation of the latin word 'statim' which means 'immediately'...according to Wikipedia. :)
AWOL - Absent Without Official Leave
Google -to search for information on the Internet, esp. using the Google search engine
:)
Don't be snide with me, brother.
Post a Comment