Sunday, June 14

Games I Play at Night with Mice

In the wee hours of the morning I chased Houdini around the ceiling with my flashlight. I guess he is scared of the light when it shines through the cracks.
Then he and I listened to music from 4AM-unknown hour when the playlist finished. I think it put us both to sleep. At least it put me to sleep, and kept him away. I hope.

2 comments:

rodent fearer said...

You have gotten past the screaming stage.. and into the 'planning its demise' stage, which shows that you are well on your way to conquering, or at least controlling, your fear of tiny, bothersome rodents. Well done! I wish I could say the same.

Anonymous said...

You need my mad rodent catching skillz. This morning a tiny mouse came squealing through my kitchen. I called to it with some squeaking noises, it came to me and I threw a bucket over it so that I could release it back to the wild.