I don't know what it is, but lately I have just been so genuinely content. Lets take a closer look as to why I am happy...
-A job I like, that is frequently changing, and challenging, with co-workers I like and have fun with.
-A whole week of mouse-free, mosquito-free nights.
-Great summery weather, and a lake at my disposal.
-Sweet awesome friends to visit all over the island on my days off!
-Green lush scenery!
-Pretty reliable internet access to keep in touch with all you special people!
-A frickin sweet car that works, (even if it does need a few small repairs) with enough personality for the both of us.
-Not worrying about the future at all, even though maybe I should be...a little.
-Plenty of good food, exercise, and fresh air every day!
Life is good!
5 years ago

3 comments:
Well, with a list like that no wonder you're content. :)
Yup. Livin' the good life. Bless ya!
I watched my cat kill a poor, trembling little mouse this morning. And thought of you.
:-)
Post a Comment