So the last couple days I've been super tired...just zero energy. Which normally wouldn't be weird, but the past month I've felt better energy-wise than I have in the last year or so. Probably due to the aforementioned good food, fresh air, and exercise.
This has brought me to the conclusion that I am probably getting sick. I've been trying to fend it off by getting lots of sleep, drinking lots of tea and water, and all those good things. I had a sore throat this morning, and nausea in the afternoon, so I don't know what this is all about but it had better go away QUICK, because I'm catering a wedding tomorrow!
I did a lot of prep for it today, but there is still plenty to do tomorrow, and I'm a little nervous!
I am treating myself to a massage today though...one of my friends here is a massage therapist and she's giving me a sweet discount, so hopefully I will be a perfect picture of health and relaxation tomorrow! Can't wait.
5 years ago

2 comments:
Massages can cure anything. And even if they can't, it certainly wouldn't hurt to test the theory. Hope you're better soon!
Can't wait to hear how the catering went! Hope you have a surge of energy and whatever else you need to get through the day! Enjoy the massage!
Post a Comment