Tuesday, October 13

Happy Warts-Giving

I didn't put up any Thanksgiving posts this weekend, so now I am going to make up for it.

I am thankful for liquid nitrogen.
I am thankful to be wart-free.
I am thankful for cameras to document my journey through wart-dom.
I am thankful for blogs to share this incredible journey with you.

See that dark round cluster to the Left? That, I believe, is the wart. The rest is simply a blood blister from walking on a sore, recently-frozen wart. The two slightly wartish-looking things on either side were warts-to-be, nipped in the bud.
The other two full-grown warts on my toes departed silently in night, sometime last week.
So this crusty blossom was all that was left of the fiends.
It was looking very pickable...
So I picked it.
It came off quite easily.
My warts are gone! Hurrah! Hopefully I will never have warts again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I hope that's the last you ever see of them.

Anonymous said...

yuck Jill! overshare, major overshare!