Sometimes I buy things against my better judgment, for one or more of the following reasons:1. Its on sale. It might still be way more than I would pay for it regularly, but hey-- its on sale!
2. I think I like it. I think...hey, is that a sale tag? I like it.
3. I'm shopping at a store that we don't have in Kamloops, and I just can't bear to not buy something there when I actually have the opportunity.*
4. It fits. It might be hideously ugly, or perhaps overpriced, but hey-- it fits.
5. I just want to buy something. Anything, as long as it involves taking something new home.
Do I need serious help or what?!
*Something of this nature may or may not have occurred recently.

3 comments:
I'm the opposite. I usually talk myself out of most purchases, even when it's something I need.
You are definitely not a shopaholic. Your closet will attest to that.
Verdict is in: you're a girl.
Post a Comment