I always get like this mid-December.
Its so dark...all the time. And cold. I just want to curl up in a blanket by the fire, sip hot drinks, read books, and stay there 'til Spring.
I have had no inspiration to blog. I still have no inspiration to blog, but I just felt like it was time for an update.
This December could not be more different than last. I remember the frantic end of the semester at culinary school, and diving straight into work at Erwin's Bakery and Dominos over the holidays, a pause on Christmas day, (which I spent K.O-ed on the couch), and then more work, until school began in January. This could explain why I only blogged once, last December.
This year...well, I'm still only employed for part-time work, and pretty much I just do random things during the day.
I wish for once in my life, my schedule could be somewhat balanced. As in not over-working, and not under-working. Siiiigh. One day.
I'm thinking of getting started on some Christmas baking soon. I'm not sure what to make though. Any ideas? So far I'm thinking, gingersnaps, truffles, and maybe some sugar cookies?
5 years ago

5 comments:
Time for a paper route?
Ooo.. Christmas baking... Tomorrow we should go for coffee for a bit, and then come back to my house and do some baking. I've been wanting to start. Aaaannnd... I have a Kitchen Aid mixer that I haven't even used yet....
that is ridiculous...I think you should give it to me ;)
You should definitely make some sugar cookies and perhaps some shortbread.
That sounds like a good start to any baking list. Don't forget some form of shortbread.
Post a Comment