Left the house at 8:30am and got back at 11pm...
but I started the yoga class, and it was quite fun and challenging (for me!) and I think it will be a good thing. Ugh, I was going to write more, but I'm absolutely wiped out. Bed time.
Oh, and my iPod decided to start a slow and painful death (at the beginning of a 3.5 hour shift *alone* in a quiet and empty office...not good) on the eve of its 4th Birthday. Almost. Ok, not quite, but nearly. I think that's a pretty good lifespan though, for iPods. I'm just worried about losing all my music now. Oh well. Ok, bedtime. For real.
5 years ago

1 comment:
Sorry to hear about your iPod. I know how you feel. Mine's starting to show signs of aging too and it's only a matter of time before it kicks the bucket.
Post a Comment