These necklaces have been hanging around for a while, and I like them, but I just never wear them. I have already found a new home for a lotion, thrown out an ancient clay masque tube, and a terrible aerosol perfume I bought in the Gatwick airport because I hadn't had a shower in a while, and it was hot. Niiiiice.Also up for grabs: 2 pairs of little girls' earrings I bought when I got my ears pierced, NOA perfumed stardust body lotion, and a few other random necklaces that aren't as nice as the ones shown in the picture...I know, I know, I'm too generous.
I wish it wasn't too cold for garage sales.

2 comments:
Looks like you're going to have to pay people to take them off your hands...
dangit! looks like I will have to wait for garage sale season, and pawn them off on some deluded bargain hunter!
Post a Comment