Thursday, January 14

Wasting Time

I'm sorry this poor blog has been so boring lately. Life has not been very exciting. I know that usually its when life is boring and slow that blogs tend to get more interesting, but let that just testify to how boring my life has been. It can't even be exciting in blog form.
I've been slaving away on my Ireland photobook, and I'm up too 65 pages!!! I have no doubt I will reach the limit of 100 pages. Its going to be one thick book. And that's not even going to include the month of backpacking with Karissa! I'll have to make a separate book for that!
At long last I have taken out "North & South" (Elizabeth Gaskell), and "Sense & Sensibility" (Jane Austen) from the library, and I will make myself settle down and read them. And I will enjoy them.
Last night cleaning, there was water raining from the ceiling in the ladies washroom! A huge mess. The foamy ceiling squares were all waterlogged and discolored...so gross. We (my boss and I) couldn't get a hold of anyone, so I had to leave it dripping all night, with the mop bucket and other buckets strategically placed around the toilet to catch all the water! Its going to be a disaster when I go in to clean tonight...uuuugh.
Anyway that's all I can think of right now. But there is hope for blogs in the future. I have a package coming in the mail that I'm excited about, and when it gets here I will share it with you.

2 comments:

Becks said...

Happy reading! I will have to enjoy it vicariously through you.

See you tonight!

PJ said...

I finished it now...surprised how close the movie is to the book! Just the ending is basically a little different.