Hello blog readers!
I haven't forgotten you! Here is a quick update:
*My computer is back up and running, though its not quite what it was. There is still much to be done.
*To be honest I enjoyed having a break from computers in general. It was kind of freeing somehow. I'm having mixed feelings about getting it back. Weird.
*Daylight Savings...is a terrible, terrible, idea. I think it should be discontinued. Today.
*My car is having issues. I talked briefly with my friend who looked at it for me today. Sounds like it could be quite bad. Or it could be ok...but, pessimist that I am...my gut is telling me I'll be hearing from Bad News Betty soon. And she'll be grinning from ear to ear. I don't like Bad News Betty. She is not my friend.
*I went to the first wedding of the year, today! Please notice my updated tally.
*8pm Monday morning I begin my job at the hospital...nervous and excited! Mostly I am dreading the daily parking space battle. Anyone know where I can get free parking downtown, that is close to the hospital?? That is assuming I have a car to park.
*I am really, utterly, exhausted right now. I am going to bed now. At 8:35 pm. It is sad, and it is true. But considering that its actually sort of 9:35 pm, that makes it a teensy bit better. Also the fact that I will be getting up much earlier this week, and my brain will tell me its even earlier than the clock reports...I think I better stock up on sleep while I can.
*Goodnight.
5 years ago

1 comment:
Hope the new job goes well! And Peppy gets a second chance at life in the fast lane.
Post a Comment