Wednesday, February 28

To Blog, or Not To Blog...


The question of my continued blogging has arisen.
Will I?
Won't I?
There are formidable hindrances. I will only have dial-up internet access, and time to access it will be very, very, limited.
However, as far as it is in my control, I will try to keep up PJ. I've grown rather attached. I will probably only be able to blog once a week; less during the summer months. Pictures will be a no-go with dial-up. It would take FOREVER. But I'll do my best to relay how everything on Quadra is running, and maybe throw in a few funny camp stories. You can never hear too many of those!
So there you have it...I will persevere! Don't abandon me. If no one comments, I'll assume no one is reading, and give it up until the Fall (when I can beat you up for not commenting!). You've been warned!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jill, I'm glad to hear you'll keep up PJ...I will miss the pictures, though.

kt said...

We'll comment, We'll comment!

Cardinal's Cove said...

We'll comment only if you promise to respond to the comments. ;) Or at least even read them...

Wow, it's here! You're leaving us! Drive safe! Many blessings!

Kriss said...

Oh you must keep blogging, you must! Even if the dial-up is painfully slow. Although I guss I'll be seeing a lot more you now that you're going to be living near me! Yay! (Sorry to the rest of you who enjoy being around Jill, but she's all mine now! :D)