Thursday, March 22

Back to Work

So my week since Monday has been slackness to the extreme. I feel I'm being spoiled.
There have been no groups in that need cooking for, so I've had free time galore. Yesterday it was sunny for the first time and i spent a lot of time reading down at the point, which was glorious. The rest of the week has been cold, dreary, and rainy. I've played with the Schurman kids a bunch, which has been awesome. Such cute kids! They can't seem to remember my name though, but that will come in time. I hope!
Tomorrow a ladies retreat starts, and the menu is fantastic....and very time consuming! I'm sure I'll be working my butt off, so this might be my last post until the end of the weekend. Thanks for all the comments and emails! Its nice to hear from everyone.
Signing off...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you come across any great recipes, save them for me! Have a great (busy) weekend!

Deanne said...

Sounds like a busy week coming up - hopefully the weather will improve and you'll have nice clear blue skies! The rain does get a bit monotonous . . . Have fun cooking for the ladies. What's on the menu?