If I have ever told you, "I have nothing to wear!", or "I don't have any anything!"...
that was a complete lie.
I am packing now, and the fact is, I have FAR TOO MUCH.
This is impossible...
EDIT:
Apparently it is not impossible...
I am packed. But there is much that was left behind, and my bag is definitely going to be over the weight limit.
5 years ago

2 comments:
Jill, I am so excited for you and I want to hear EVERY detail of EVERY moment of your adventure! We will also of course be praying for you and want you to know that we love you and I guess we'll see you in a year or so. Have fun and make memories and take pictures and be safe and...
I hope the extra moo you had to pay to take it all along is worth it! :)
Post a Comment