
Shoo Fly
I had been invaded by flies. Sometime last week I noticed one buzzing around and was like, "Hm, that's weird." The next morning there were like 10 of them in my bathroom! I think they are getting in through this fan/vent thing in above the bathroom sink but they are really annoying, especially because they are HUGE (and strangely plump) little pests and they like to clumsily bump into me and are attracted to my bedside light. I've been killing them off when I can.
Scarf Is Such A Weird Word

I finished my first knitting project today! Tassles and all. Though maybe not the best quality knitting in the land, it is splendidly warm. And I intend to improve.
Lastly (and there is no picture accompaniment)...
I think you all should know that Sweet Chili Sauce is one of the greatest inventions in the world! Especially when coupled with chicken and rice!!! YUM!

1 comment:
Did you 'scarf' down the chicken and rice? Nice scarf!!!
Post a Comment