Saturday, May 10

I have a B. A. in Hair Color

Before:

After:


I realize I am possibly the worst before and after photographer ever. Different lighting and all that...plus I absolutely hate taking pictures of myself, because its so awkward and they never look good. However, for your sake I've posted these pictures, so if you will kindly do me a favor and take part in the first ever Pure Jilliness poll to your left, I would be most appreciative.
(But I have already made a decision about the color...its just for interests sake)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to the poll, 100% of you (one of you changed your vote...hmmm....Paul?) like the new hair color. I guess its a good thing for you that I had decided to keep it. I liked it a little better the next morning, so I figured I'd get used to it. Its a nice change.

10 comments:

Haelle said...

I don't know if it's the lighting or what but it makes your eyes really stand out.
I like it!

Anonymous said...

I can't read your poll -- the last words are hidden or something..
I love your hair style! The color... I'll get back to you. :)

D said...

ooooh. makes your eyes pop.

Becks said...

I like both the cut and the colour!

It's cute.
...I hope you're not like hannah who finds the adjective "cute", offensive.
:P

Anonymous said...

You look great! I wouldn't change a thing. :)

Haelle said...

Ahem Bekaroo.
There is capitalization of the first letter in my name.
:P.
I think I am too picky about some things.

Joshua Geddert said...

Looks good Jillian!!

PJ said...

Thanks guys!
Beka, I'll forgive you this once :P
(just kidding, I don't actually mind)

Anonymous said...

Paul used my computer to vote, and then I used it, so that was the change.. so you'll have to ask Paul if he has changed his mind...!

Anonymous said...

I like it a lot. I was going to write (before I saw the other comments) how much it brings out your eye color but I see that has been covered already so I'll just say that you pull it off very well. It looks both pretty and fun!